The FAQ on How to Organise Catering for an Event.
How to Organise Catering for an Event
Where will The function be held?
Let us know where your function is being held and we can work with the team who oversee it. We will need to know access, kitchen facilities, time that we can arrive, parking availability and if there are special entry requirements, for example key pad codes.
FAQ How to Organise Catering
With Respects Catering provide staff for your function who will set-up, cook, plate food, arrange your tea and coffee table, serve your guests, pack up and clean up.
For events with canapes of up to 60 guests we recommend two staff. For event larger than this we recommend a team of three staff.
Once you contact us, you will receive our quote which sets out the costs and inclusions.
Do I Need Staff?
Important questions to ask a caterer
1. What is your availability?
2. How many years have you been in business?
3. Do you have minimum and maximum numbers?
4. What are the setup/take down costs?
5. What are the food options (including special requests)?
6. What is the total cost and deposit requirements?
7. Do you have venue experience at the chosen location?
8. What is the deadline for food choices and guest count
9. What are the leftover food options.
Our team of Catering experts
With years of catering experience, our team makes your function easy and enjoyable for you and your guests
THE CATERING EXPERTS
ready to reach out?
Contact Us Today
Contact us today for an obligation-free quote